I get it. I’ve been there.
- I know what it’s like to be lonely in a relationship or feel like an angry ghost in the relationship you’re not in anymore.
- I know what it’s like to be unwell for long periods of time; such long periods that you’re not sure if you’re ever going to get back to what you think is normal.
- I know what it feels like to wake up with fear in your heart because you know you’ve been working at a job that is so out of alignment with who you are, that you feel like an actor in your own reality TV show. At the same time, though, you might not be 100% sure of what you should be doing.
- I know what it’s like to make a million dollars in one year and lose two in another one.
- I know what it’s like to be mad and disappointed or scared and not even be really sure what you’re mad or disappointed about!
I get it.
That’s why I created…
Loving Reflections Transformational Coaching
Loving Reflections Transformational (LRT) Coaching is a process that I developed to help you get rid of emotional scars and come to peace with internal wounds that are holding you back.
The best thing about LRT Coaching, beside that it’s effective, is it’s fast!
You don’t have to spend 10 years in therapy figuring things out. You don’t have to sit on a mountain top chanting or spend thousands of dollars on an event where you walk across hot coals.
You do have to be open to the possibility that it doesn’t take a lifetime to get relief from a problem that you’ve had as long as you can remember.
Give me one session and I’ll help you get to the core of your challenges and create a plan to help you free yourself from your limitations once and for all.
- You’ll finally be able to stop the hamster wheel thinking in your head.
- Instead of hating the things that are happening in your life, you’ll learn how to love the lessons that you’re getting and understand the liberating messages that are hidden within them.
- You’ll be able to be that best version of yourself, that person that you really like and admire…not the version that makes you wonder…Why do I act that way? Why do I always do this?
What kind of problems can Loving Reflections Transformational (LRT) Coaching Help Overcome?
Health/Physical Well Being – Breaking free from pain and achieving optimal wellness
Relationships – Restoring or releasing what feels like a permanently broken relationship
Living Your Purpose – Redefining your work and personal life so there’s no painful separation and having more fun
Abundance – Finding wealth and opportunity everywhere you look
How does it work?
Having a Loving Reflections Transformational Coaching session is easy. All you have to do is book an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you. We’ll get on the phone, Skype or Google Hangouts and let the magic happen.
After you give me a brief explanation of what your challenge is, I’ll guide you through a process where you’ll answer some questions. You may answer the questions out loud, or you may answer them silently. The questions won’t be like any you’ve heard before. They’ll be questions that allow you to have a new, liberating perspective on problems that have been holding you back.
Just bring your open mind.
You’ll learn how to stay connected to your highest self.
How to stop listening to external sources that create conflict within you.
Live life with joy and freedom, knowing you’re right where you need to be.
I only want satisfied clients. At the end of our LRT session I’ll ask you if you are satisfied with our session. If you aren’t, we’ll discuss what we can do to give you the positive outcome that you want.
LRT Coaching is only for people that want to take 100% responsibility for their lives.
In order to achieve genuine transformation in your life you have to be willing to give up your story. If you have a story, a regular dialogue that you’re not willing to give up about a bad marriage or an abusive parent, this may not the right coaching for you.
That story is the hamster wheel.
Loving Reflections Transformational Coaching is just as the name says, loving and transformational. It requires you to see what you’re projecting out into the world, so you can understand how to get different results in your life. No one is going to deny hurt, pain or wrongdoings that happened in the past. But if you want to live an inspired life, those traumas can’t be the lens from which you’re viewing your future. I can help you permanently change that lens.